Millionaire Business Networking Social
Thank you very much for attending the online Millionaire Business Networking Social on Thursday 16 July 2020. What an inspiring and impactful event, as entrepreneurs from various sectors came together to network for effective collaboration. We heard from Lola Owolabi on the A-Z of networking and Michael Lartey-Maurer (aka CEO MoneyMike) on ways to generate multiple streams of income.
The Next Millionaire Networking Social will be on Thursday 15 October 2020. Our Guest Speaker will be Caroline Marsh.
Caroline Marsh is one of Britain’s leading female property investors. She was
featured BBC prime time TV Channel 4 as ‘The Secret Millionaire’. Caroline continues to make a name for herself in the media as a Personal Financial Educator, Property Investor, Entrepreneur and Inspirational Speaker. Currently Director Kingdom Property Lettings, Kingdom Portfolio Builder, CLASP and PSP . Co- author Insider Secrets of the Wealthy Black Woman.
Bank of Zambia Governor’s Award Winner for “Exceptional Workplace Financial Education Program”
Global reach platforms include Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa,
Uganda, and Zambia. JP Morgan in the UK, Lloyds Bank UK, Intel Corporation,
Zanaco, Stanbic bank, Office of the President, Zesco, FNB Zambia, UK’s Business
Start- up Show, British Franchise Show, Business Leadership Networks UK.
JLS Zambia Cherish Orphanage Uganda “World Vision, Kupes Network , Mahululo
School, Bible Society, Churches. Lights for Learning a UK Charity, Swindon Town
Stock Market Workshop
On Thursday 25 June, CMBC members and non-members were given the opportunity to learn about how to invest on the stock market. Members who have already started investing on the stock market also shared their experiences. Existing members showed how their investments had risen by 50% over the last 8 months. It quadrupled the S & P 500 Index which has generated just 12.8% in the last year.
Our guest speaker and facilitator, Aloysius Fontama – author and founder of A & F Capital Advisors Investment Management and Financial Advisory Firm demonstrated using performance of existing clients’ portfolio. These clients got their skills from his book and are registered members on his stock market investment group.
Aloysius taught on how investing in the stock market and in good quality stocks, especially in technology sector has produced
- Significant profits of over 50%
- Enabled other investors to set up an investment account, invest, manage their stock portfolio with minimum amount of risk, to increase returns over the short and long term.
- He inspired attendees to buy quality stocks on a consistent basis. He demonstrated the key characteristics of good quality stocks.
Here are reviews from attendees:
“Thanks again for workshop…wow the information is life changing. Excellent, very informative and open. Wow excellent value for money.” – Winnie
“Aloysius really appreciate your time in teaching us. this session has been very useful. I am happy that I’ve overcome my fears and started investing – it’s going well so far.” – Sandra
“Great meeting last night. Will be making some changes as a result of what was discussed on the platform! Thank you.” – Ronke
“It was very interesting. It was particularly helpful to have former students who are now investors to share their knowledge.” – Eva
The next workshop will be taking place on Wednesday 23rd September 2020. Please book here. If you cannot wait until then and want to start investing straightaway, please buy your copy of How to invest in the stock market for the first time and make money: A step-by-step guide by Aloysius Fontama.
Benefits of joining the Stock Market Investment group.
For only £17 pounds per month:
- Learn how to invest on the stock market for the first time and make money.
- continuous stock updates on quality stocks you could buy.
- sharing key news relating to potential quality stocks and why you should buy them.
- provide answer to questions related to stocks and investment.
- online support if you have difficulties trading and investing.
You can join by contacting email@example.com or call +44(0)7984616693 or +44(0)7432472193.
Have you ever wondered why you may not get along with some people or find it so difficulty communicating with or working with certain individuals?
If that is you then, I invite you to the Introduction to the DISC Personality Workshop
The Maxwell DISC assessments and reports raise the awareness of individuals by helping them understand:
- Their DISC communication style (Maxwell DISC Personality Indicator)
- The communication style of others and how to connect to them
- The ideal environment where they can bring their best forward
- Their strengths in 7 key areas of influence
- And how they can grow into their potential
Our Maxwell DISC Personality Indicator Report provides insight into their key DISC areas. This is a unique opportunity to bring a level of awareness that can help shift people’s perspectives about themselves and others.
During the workshop, you will explore ways to:
- Apply the Law of Awareness to recognise your strengths and limitations
- Overcome your shortcomings and clear the path for personal and professional growth Understand how others are different and how to work with each personality.
Linda Muyobo is a Certified Maxwell DISC Trainer.
“Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No.1” – Warren Buffett
Have you always wanted to invest on the stock market but don’t know how to get started? This workshop is for complete beginners who want to understand what the stock market market is, how to identify risks, how to pick stocks and most importantly how to invest. In this workshop you will learn:
- What is the stock market?
- How do you identify which stocks to buy?
- How do you identify risks associated with the stock market?
- Demonstrate how to invest on the stock market.
- How to make sustainable profit and income from stock market with minimum amount of risk
There is pre-work that must be completed so that you can be ready to also invest on the stock market.