A step by step guide to completing your Self-Assessment tax return (SA100) online.
Who is this workshop for?
- People who are new to self-employment, and having never completed a tax return
- People who want to complete SA100 without paying an accountant
- You want to avoid penalties
- People who have made losses;
- Start-ups that needs support in knowing what your tax obligations
- You’ve been completing it accurately, but want to make sure your claiming for everything
- You are receiving property income
- People who are earning more than £50K and receiving child benefit b
- Those who have made a loss in previous tax years (don’t ignore it) you need to include it in you self -assessment (SA100).
What will we cover?
- What expenses are allowed for my business.
- Different types of Income allowed.
- What is the documentation I need to keep?
- Can I use my home as part of my allowable expenses?
- How to pay the least tax possible.
- And Much More!!
Facilitator: Carol Williams