CMBC Raising Leadership Training has started
The Christian Millionaire Book Club (CMBC) believes that leaders are born and nurtured, so on Friday 5 June 2020, we began an online leadership training programme for our members to help develop their leadership skills and take their confidence to another level.
The training will cover the following topics:
- Vision, mission, values and behaviour of CMBC leaders
- Responsibilities of a branch leader
- Qualities of leadership
- Five levels of leadership
- Public speaking skills
- Developing confidence
Here are some feedback from the leaders in training of what they have gained so far:
“I found the training very useful, and learnt some insightful qualities of a leader with good examples”. – Carol Williams
“Roy continues to be inspirational! His God-centred stance is refreshing, interesting and challenging…. A rare combination. I feel blessed being edified in that which is relevant, cutting edge and simultaneously grounded in God’s truth. My gems were many but what stood out: #1. Being able to identify my leadership style was golden. #2. Avoid compassion fatigue and #3. Always go back to my purpose and trust God’s strength by Holy Spirit to get the intended results without quitting… PERSEVERE! I had a massive shift in my thinking in terms of the popular saying of, “Leave toxic people behind” Roy’s counter culture teaching on this specific saying clarifies much… All in all What a blessing and deliverance!” Donna Sherwood
“The training was informative and engaging especially at the end with the questions on slido. This helps participants concentrate with the bait.” – Hannah Richards
“I found the training very good. The vision, mission, and values were very clear. I am inspired by the bold action being taken to make them a reality. I really enjoyed the exercise at the end to test our knowledge.” – Bukky John
- This is a ten-week training programme with a glamorous graduation ceremony to follow.
- All the leaders in training will have an opportunity to start their own CMBC Branch in the area where they live.
- All CMBC Leaders who train other leaders will qualify for the Leadership Achievement Award with the possibility of winning an all paid inclusive conference for two to an international destination of their choice.
- The cost is absolutely free for all CMBC Members
The next intake will be in January 2021. Please contact Blessing at email@example.com or +44(0)7984616693 for further information.