About The Workshop
- Learn the basics of cybersecurity and how it applies to your business.
- Learn how cybersecurity is crucial to the sustainability to your business.
- Get tips on how to secure your business and comply with applicable laws.
Main Speaker Bio: Susan Ikeagwu (Consultant)
"Susan is the co-founder of Obtec Strategic Consultants LLC., a small consulting firm that provides Strategic Security/Risk Management & Compliance services to nonprofits and Social Enterprise organizations. For over 15 yrs, Susan worked as a Certified IT Security Evaluator with Logica/Oracle in Leatherhead, Royal Military Academy Sanhurst, as well as an IT Security Specialist and Project Manager with Nestle in Switzerland, UK and the US respectively. She has a certificate in nonprofit Leadership & Management from Michigan University, and has worked extensively with nonprofit organizations, small businesses, and Professional Associations in the US, creating strategic plan and security policies & procedure. Susan is a law graduate with Masters in Law and Transactional Business Practice. She also had her Masters in IT Security from The University of Westminster, UK. She's currently doing her PH.D program in Law & Policy with Northeastern university in the US. Susan's cross-sector experience allows her to bring an analytical and comparative lens to understand the complexity of today's business environment and able to come up with flexible and workable solutions."
Guest Speaker: Chris Aderogba
Chris is an Experienced Cloud Architect and DevOps Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in AWS, GCP, Big Data, AI and IoT. He has worked as a consultant for over 10 years in Britain, Europe, US and Canada deploying secure and highly available apps in private, public and hybrid clouds.
Registration is free
For further information or questions please contact:
Susan Ikeagwu: +001 2088098666
Related upcoming events
2022-01-26 19:30 - 2022-01-26 20:30
“Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No.1” – Warren Buffett
Have you always wanted to invest on the stock market but don't know how to get started? This workshop is for complete beginners who want to understand what the stock market market is, how to identify risks, how to pick stocks and most importantly how to invest. In this workshop you will learn:
- what is the stock market?
- how do you identify which stocks to buy?
- how do you identify risks associated with the stock market?
- demonstrate how to invest on the stock market.
- how to make sustainable profit and income from stock market with minimum amount of risk
Guest Speaker: Victoria Labeodan
Victoria Labeodan is part of the team at A&F Capital Advisors. She supports clients with her research expertise and provides one training. Victoria has developed her knowledge of the stock market through mentoring provided by A& F and is now a member of the team.
It is advised to buy a copy of HOW TO INVEST IN THE STOCK MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME AND MAKE MONEY: A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE which the speaker will be teaching from. Please buy your copy here.
For further details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)7432472193 or +44(0)7984616693 or visit www.christianmillionairebookclub.com
2022-02-02 18:00 - 2022-02-02 20:00
- Do you have a business idea and need funding?
- Are you looking to expand your business?
- Do you need help raising funds?
Why don't you pitch your business to funders to take your business to the next level.
Register and we will send you the pitch information pack.
2022-02-02 18:00 - 2022-02-02 20:00
Can you be an Angel Investor?
We are commanded in the bible to “spread our bread in the waters and after mans days, see it return” Eccl 11:1) That we should “invest in multiple ventures because we don’t know what risks lies ahead” (Eccl 11:2).
Whether you only have a few hundred pounds spare, thousands or millions - you can be an Angel Investor.
Investing in other people’s businesses can be the catalyst to grow a company that changes lives and creates wealth.
• Invest as you can afford;
• Be the sole investor or join in with others;
• Enable the company to create employment;
• Make considerable returns;
• Form lifelong business relationships;
• Support entrepreneurs through difficult times;
• Help solve challenging problems;
• Protect your investment;
• Get tax benefits for your investment.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Come along to hear business people pitch their businesses for your investment.
If you have any questions, please contact Blessing on +44(0)7984616693 or email email@example.com.
2022-02-23 19:30 - 2022-02-23 21:00
- Do you suffer from lack of self-confidence?
- Are you always doubting yourself, your abilities and your purpose?
- Do you always find yourself thinking negatively and dread the future?
- Do you wish to be part of a mastermind that will support you to overcome these negative feelings?
If so, join the CMBC Power of Positive Thinking Mastermind that will review the Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale. The bi-weekly mastermind will cover the following topics:
1. Believe in Yourself
2. A Peaceful Mind Generates Power
3. How to Have Constant Energy
4. Try Prayer Power
5. How to Create Your Own Happiness
6. Stop Fuming and Fretting
7. Expect the Best and Get It
8. I Don’t Believe in Defeat
9. How to Break the Worry Habit
10. Power to Solve Personal Problems
11. How to Use Faith in Healing
12. When Vitality Sags, Try This
13. Inflow of New Thoughts Can Remake You
14. Relax for Easy Power
15. How to Get People to Like You
16. Prescription for Heartache
17. How to Draw upon That Higher Power
Participants are required to read each chapter before the start of each session.
A free electronic version of the book and worksheets will be provided. Readers who prefer physical copies can obtain their copies here.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(07984616693 or visit www.christianmillionairebookclub.com