About this Event
The Christian Millionaire BookClub®
We are a membership organisation of Christian entrepreneurs and our vision is to create 12,000 millionaires with a purpose to be a blessing to the world. The Christian Millionaire BookClub® provides:
- Knowledge, the right network and a supportive environment.
- Inspirational speakers to show you that it is possible.
- Courses to develop you on your millionaire journey.
Find out how you can become a member of this life-changing Club.
Related upcoming events
2021-01-20 19:00 - 2021-01-20 21:00How to be financially free in less than 12 months if you put in the work
This workshop we will cover the following:
- How to be financially free in less than 12 months if you put in the work.
- How to control property with No Mortgage & Deposit.
- The 10 Most Lucrative strategies in property Investment.
- How the property market actually works.
- How you can make £3,000 - £5,000 per month deal sourcing.
- How to use property to create passive income.
- How to invest in property with little or no money down & buy more houses.
- The quickest cash flow strategies.
- The quickest cash flow strategies generating £1,500 to £3,000 a month.
- How to make recurring Income on a property you do not OWN.
- How to get on the property ladder
- How to start a property business
For more information please contact:
2021-03-04 19:00 - 2021-03-04 20:30
In this workshop, you will learn the 7 steps to building a property portfolio. The session will cover:
1. Personal Vision
Guest Speaker: Caroline Marsh
Property Investor & Philanthropic "Millionaire"
Caroline Marsh is one of Britain’s leading female property investors. She was featured BBC prime time TV Channel 4 as ‘The Secret Millionaire’.
Caroline continues to make a name for herself in the media as a Personal Financial Educator, Property Investor, Entrepreneur and Inspirational Speaker.
Currently Director Kingdom Property Lettings, Kingdom Portfolio Builder, CLASP and PSP . Co- author Insider Secrets of the Wealthy Black Woman.
Bank of Zambia Governor’s Award Winner for “Exceptional Workplace Financial Education Program”
Global reach platforms include Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Uganda, and Zambia. JP Morgan in the UK, Lloyds Bank UK, Intel Corporation, Zanaco, Stanbic bank, Office of the President, Zesco, FNB Zambia, UK’s Business Start- up Show, British Franchise Show, Business Leadership Networks UK.
JLS Zambia Cherish Orphanage Uganda “World Vision, Kupes Network , Mahululo School, Bible Society, Churches. Lights for Learning a UK Charity, Swindon Town Community Football.