Can you be an Angel Investor?
We are commanded in the bible to “spread our bread in the waters and after mans days, see it return” Eccl 11:1) That we should “invest in multiple ventures because we don’t know what risks lies ahead” (Eccl 11:2).
Whether you only have a few hundred pounds spare, thousands or millions - you can be an Angel Investor.
Investing in other people’s businesses can be the catalyst to grow a company that changes lives and creates wealth.
• Invest as you can afford;
• Be the sole investor or join in with others;
• Enable the company to create employment;
• Make considerable returns;
• Form lifelong business relationships;
• Support entrepreneurs through difficult times;
• Help solve challenging problems;
• Protect your investment;
• Get tax benefits for your investment.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Come along to hear business people pitch their businesses for your investment.
If you have any questions, please contact Blessing on +44(0)7984616693 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.